Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite is an application created by Ashley Sherwin. Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite was first published on November 8, 2020. It is available on Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite requires . The most current version is 1.3 Before downloading Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite consider...
Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite Review
Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite is an application by Ashley Sherwin. Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite was first published on November 8, 2020. Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite is accessible on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite requires . The most current version is 1.3 Before downloading Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite consider content rating:
Game Studio Tycoon 3 Lite will take up 55M of empty space on your smartphone.
It’s a dream of every amateur and pro gamer to have their own personal game studio where they can hire the best developers, create awesome video games and sell them for a huge profit! Game Studio Tycoon 3 gives you the chance to simulate a fully functional game development studio! Do you have what it takes to beat the competition and become the best studio in the industry?
Welcome to the trial version of Game Studio Tycoon 3. Please note that not all features of the full game will be available for you to experience while in this trial gameplay. Additionally, at the end of year 5 the game will be over. All game features and levels are available in the full game.
• Start on your own in a small office, and grow your gaming business to owning 7 buildings and managing 50 employees while tasking 3 independent teams of game developers to produce different projects at the same time!
• Build your video gaming business alone, or try to get help from investors. A unique investor system allows you to sell off part of your company for money when you’re in a pinch!
• Develop games for devices from 50 years of gaming history as well as the near future.
• Create your own video games and even MMO’s! Determine the level of support for your MMO games, create updates, and run advertisement campaigns to attract new users!
• Create your own hardware! You can create a traditional console, handheld device, or even a mobile device (tablet/phone). Once your hardware is released you can try to increase your market share by investing in third party developers to produce games for your hardware. Every game you release on your own hardware can help increase your market share!
• Set the price for your games and hardware. Lower priced products tend to sell more, but turn less of a profit – find the right balance to capitalize!
• Participate in 3 yearly conventions, each targeted at different types of fans.
• Incredibly complex fan and user system. Each fan has a genre preference, and platform preference, and an age. On top of that, your fans will grow older as the game progresses!
• Compare your studio against 7 AI studios and compete for yearly awards.
• Analyze and strategize! Pour over various charts and graphs to determine what games you should make and decide what direction to take your company in.
• Plan your game projects and hardware ahead of time. You can queue up to 3 projects for each team to work on for a total of 9 projects. This means when a team is done with their current project, they will move on to the next one right away!
• Take a gamble and make games for big publishers! However, publisher deals rely on your past projects so be sure to have a high average game rating!
• Certify your employees in 8 different technical fields to help improve their performance.
Chase your dream and get immersed in the ultimate tycoon adventure of the Game Development industry!